Friday, May 15, 2009

The Perils of Amway

Quoted from http://www.apollowebworks.com/amway/:

The Perils of Amway

 

The true story of how Amway changed my life...
by letting me get away from them

Hi there, my name is Russell Glasser and back in 1996, I almost got involved with a large and enticing "business opportunity" called Amway. This is the story of my introduction to, research of, and departure from the Amway corporation.

Originally written as a lark to amuse friends and relatives, this web page has generated considerable notoriety and entertaining commentary from thousands of complete strangers. I welcome you. If you know me and want to read about something that strongly influenced my character, by all means read this story. If you are confused about Amway and want to hear one person's perspective on whether it's a good opportunity, read the story. But if you're an Amway distributor looking for new recruits, go away. Trust me, I am not worth your time.

If you have never visited "The Perils of Amway" before, you should click on "Russell's Story" at the top of the page so you can read about my experience and motivation for talking about Amway. After that, feel free to surf around this site at will. The feedback section is especially interesting to many people.

Since around about May 1997, thousands of people have looked at this page. Frightening, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment